3.29.2011

Strollin' down Memory Lane

Every so often I love looking through old photos.  So, I thought I would give a a chance to go strollin' with me. :-)

This was at our friends' Josiah & Nicole's wedding, about 4 months before we got engaged.

Love these photos of my brother, Jamison, and I.

My parents at a Winter Ball a few years ago.  They look great!

Me & my brother Jacob.  I think this was about 4 years ago at a Square Dance.

Before any of us were engaged or married.

My photography instructor, Emilie Knight, took this photo of me in class.  4 years ago i think.

Lets go WAY back for a couple photos.
LOL!  This cracks me up.

This is my dear friend, Samantha, who introduced TJ and I.

In Charleston for the Bridge Run in 2007.


It was a random stroll down Memory Lane, but nevertheless, a stroll.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. i love that black and white photo of you - you look so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...