3.15.2011

When I said "I do"

In exactly 6 days TJ & I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary.  It has been the most wonderful, joyous, happiest 2 years.  Life got so much better when I said "I do".

Over the next week, I am going to post photos from our engagement, wedding day and from our super fun honeymoon in Maui.  I started looking at all our Hawaii photos yesterday and wished we could go back.  Someday. :-)

 I decided to post my wedding photos first.  I'll post the engagement story and photos later this week. :-) If you would like to read about how we met, you can view that post here.

Below are photos from our special day.  We got married at the Heritage Conference Center in Fort Mill, SC.  TJ and I decided to have our photos taken before the ceremony at Anne Springs Greenway.  My bridesmaids wore purple, our favors were fine art prints by Charlotte Photography, & we had a cupcake tree.  It was a beautiful day that I will always remember.


























This was the cake topper that TJ's grandparents used at their wedding.  :-)






What a great gift from my husband!!


Happy "almost" Anniversary, Thomas Jackson Petrino.  Marrying you has been one of the best decisions of my life.  I love our adventures, movie times, inside jokes, etc. I look forward to everything that the future holds for us.  You are the best!


I would be so appreciative if you wouldn't mind voting for The Yellow Pepper at Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the link below.  One click is all it takes! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures in the beginning, in front of the little shed house. They are beautiful & the cupcakes look delicious!! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really cool and fun!! Loved looking through it! xo Bec

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...