4.04.2012

Baxter Veterinary Clinic

First of all, if you haven't noticed by now, I LOVE to promote businesses and great products.  It truly makes me happy  to share great experiences with others and allow them to experience the same satisfaction and happiness.  So, when I find a great business or product, I blog about it and hope that I can be a help in bringing someone else business.

Secondly, Baxter Vet is amazing!  Dr. Baete and Dr. Doyle (husband and wife team)  have created such a fun atmosphere with their staff and their great interaction with animals.  We began bringing our dog, Zoe, about a year ago.  From the moment we stepped in the front door we knew that this was a wonderful place to bring our dog.  In the past Zoe would get really nervous being brought to other offices, but she seemed calm here.

Back in November we decided to get a puppy.  Before getting the puppy I called Baxter Vet to see what this would entail as far as office visits, etc.  They were so helpful in giving me the low down on puppy visits, costs, etc.  After we adopted our sweet puppy, Finnegan, I immediately made an appointment for him.  While on the phone, they asked me his name and then a bit about where we got him.  When I mentioned that he was half golden retriever and half lab the receptionist asked me if his mom was Bailey.  Shocked, I said "Yes".  Come to find out that the friends we had gotten Finnegan from had been bringing the puppies there all along.  So, the vet had photos of Finnegan from the very first visit.  It was very cool.

ANYWAY, long story short, Baxter Vet has been so amazing with Zoe and Finnegan.  I actually get really excited whenever we have an appointment schedule.  The staff is so fun to talk with and I've enjoyed getting to know them over the year.

Since our first appointment with them, they have actually hired us, Charlotte Photography, for portraits and a one year anniversary business celebration.

Thank you, Baxter Vet, for providing Fort Mill & Charlotte, such a wonderful service for our animals.  TJ & I wish you the very best and will continue sending people your way!

Happy Anniversary, Baxter Vet!

Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography
Photo Copyright: Charlotte Photography

To anyone who lives in the Fort Mil/ Charlotte area, I would HIGHLY recommend Baxter Veterinary Clinic for their superb service and incredible staff.  If you go, be sure to mention that I referred you and you will receive a $25 credit off your first visit!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much Rebekah for the wonderful support. We love you guys and your babies Zoe and Finn. --James and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying these pictures from the party. We had a great time.
    We were the couple with the Sheltie-Fynn :)

    -Jessica and Murray

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...