2.15.2012

It's a beautiful day at Belle Vive Spa!

For the past 2 years I have had the privilege of being a client at Belle Vive Spa.  I began going for my hair and the occasional pedicure and fell in love with it.  Then last year, around this time, I booked my first facial.  **Side note!  For almost all of my 20's I have battled with acne.  I didn't have much in high school, and had no scarring.  It has been such an on going problem and I could never find a cure.  You name it, I probably tried it.  It really affected how I viewed myself and I always made sure I covered up my face with as much makeup that was needed to hide my blemishes (not realizing that I was actually making it look worse).  If there were one thing I would have changed about myself, it would have been a better complexion.** I cannot remember who/what prompted me to call and get a facial at Belle Vive.  I already knew they were great and that they provided good healthy products.  After my first facial I felt really great.  Laurie (who's the best!) was able to really give me great information about my skin and get me started with a great skincare line (Eminence & also IMAGE).  She was very hopeful that we could get my skin from its current state of dehydration to a more balanced and healthy place.  Well, a year later I can testify that my face has never been healthier.  With a great esthetician, a few peels, and amazing products (that are organic), I honestly feel much more confident.  I still get breakouts, and I don't have the perfect skin, but i know its healthy and I don't feel like I have to go out with makeup on all the time.  I feel better about who I am.  Some ladies splurge on new clothes, shoes, etc., but I splurge on facials and good skincare.  :-)

These are the products that I have been using for a year.  It may look like a lot, but it's not all used at once.  What I also love is that all of this lasts about 6 months or more before I need to replenish.

Today was my scheduled facial and haircut/highlights.  Thought I would show off Belle Vive's great work! I've not had any color in my hair for a while, so I decided to change it up and get highlights while I'm growing my hair out. :-)

Belle Vive is not just fabulous because of their facials.  They have great stylists, massage therapists and the best staff!  We have had a chance to do photography for the owner and have really grown to love her and the lovely ladies she has hired.  I find myself so excited to go there and catch up with everyone.  If you are looking for an afternoon of relaxation, or are in need of a new stylist, definitely give them a call.  They always have fun monthly promotions as well.

Thank you, Belle Vive, for being such a great business and providing a wonderful service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...