10.29.2010

The Yellow Pepper has a new home!

Setting up a blog can be one of the most frustrating things. I know I have been posting to my Yellow Pepper blog from tumblr for the past few months, but I felt I was missing out on great opportunities to really promote some of the other amazing blogs out there that inspire me. I wanted to have some of the extra add ons to my blog that I hadn't had before. So, I have picked up here at blogger and will stay here! However, my tumblr blog is not lost, and you may still visit the old posts for any recipes. www.theyellowpepper.tumblr.com

I have so many great ideas and recipes that I want to share with you over the next week. I'm really excited about a pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe that I will be attempting this weekend. I think it's time for me to start some Petrino family traditions. :-) So, we shall see what happens.

Please begin to follow The Yellow Pepper and I too will follow you. I look forward to sharing ideas and being inspired by yours. I will also start some giveaways in the near future. You know you don't want to miss out on that.

Let me leave you with this amazing photo of my grandmother. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...