11.03.2010

Value Village Finds

Here are some of my finds at one of my favorite local thrift store, Value Village. It is definitely a place you will either walk out with nothing, or walk out with everything.

This was one of my favorite finds! It's my favorite Corelle pattern.

Can you believe I found 5 sets of these beautiful tea cups?

This is actually a vintage top sheet that I now use for picnics. :-)

Just loved this sweet bowl with the flowers.

Corelle, my fav.

Love these!

I have since found several more of these dainty little Corelle tea cups.


I was so excited to find the blue glass owl. The lamp was actually purchased at an Antique Store.

As you can see behind me, I have quite a collection of vintage cups and mugs. :-)

Please Vote for The Yellow Pepper blog daily. It only takes one click! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...