3.28.2011

Day 4: Not as successful

In general, Sunday's are not the most productive day for me.  After going to church and eating lunch, it's usually a smooth sailing, relaxing day.  So, I must admit, I did not "workout" yesterday.  I did, however, eat 3 great meals and even grocery shopped for lots of yummy fruits & veggies from Aldi.  It was also our first day of doing our taxes, so that is enough of a mind workout. LoL.

For dinner I made an AMAZING Chicken Tortilla Soup that Rebekah w/ Tirzah Photography told me about.  You can read my blog post about that here.


Breakfast: Blueberry bagel & bananas

 Lunch: Salad topped w/ red, yellow, & orange peppers and balsamic dressings, and a bowl of oranges and strawberries! Mmmmm.  All fruits and veggies.

Dinner: Chicken Tortilla Soup topped w/ avocado, cheese, and sour cream.  Here is the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...