3.18.2011

Maui = Honeymoon Pt. 2

Today is a kiss from heaven with this fabulous weather we have!  It is Friday afternoon, I'm wearing shorts, Zoe's got her summer cut, I had lunch with my momma, the windows are open, Tj is enjoying an afternoon with one of his friends, and I am blogging.  Happy Friday!

Yesterday i posted about our honeymoon in Maui along with photos.  There were so many photos I loved and wanted to share, so I decided to post the second half of photos today.  Enjoy!

 We had the most amazing homemade Chinese food on the side of the road on our way through the road to Hana.  It was SOOO good!
 The Bamboo Forest!
The view from our room!


I would be so appreciative if you wouldn't mind voting for The Yellow Pepper at Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the link below.  One click is all it takes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...