4.12.2011

Farmer Jackson is his name

After Saturday nights storm that unleashed wild winds and balls of hail, we decided to get more plants instead of taking a chance on our seeds that we planted.  We had no idea whether the seeds were moved around in the garden bed or what.  So, Sunday we worked on planting these new plants AND building a compost area (blogging about this next).  

Here are photos I took of my wonderful husband, Farmer Jackson, planting our veggies.  I kinda think he's great! :-)
THIS is my Yellow Pepper plant!!!  I couldn't have a garden without growing Yellow Peppers! :-)


I would be so appreciative if you wouldn't mind voting for The Yellow Pepper at Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the link below.  One click is all it takes! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...