5.31.2011

Music to my ears

As I am sitting here, comfy on the couch & sorting Saturday's wedding photos, I am being serenaded by my husbands amazing banjo playing skills.  (He actually purchased the banjo in Ireland.) I am not sure if I have ever mentioned how TJ is the best musician. LoL.  No, seriously, he is!  Before photography, there was music.  He actually went to school and got his degree in it.  I should definitely post a video or song of his soon.  He plays with a band and does some solo projects as well.  You won't hear it from him, but he really is awesome at the guitar, bass, banjo, & mandolin.

Here is a photo of some of the musicians in Ireland playing at the local pub.  It was such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...