1.29.2012

365 to 30: Day 4 & 5

This weekend was pretty exhausting, but very fun!  Yesterday we photographed a beautiful Bat Mitzvah.  We began the morning at the temple, and then gathered in the evening for the celebration!  It was such a great experience.  The parents of the daughter did an amazing job planning such a beautiful event.  I loved every moment of it and met some wonderful people.

With my busy weekend, I didn't get a chance to blog my photo a day yesterday.  So, tonight I will double up.

Day 4: January 28, 2012
This was captured during the Bat Mitzvah service.  Photographers are only allowed to take photos from the balcony.  This a reflection of TJ through the glass door of the sound equipment cabinet. 

Day 5: January 29, 2012
Yep, it's me.  The first self portrait of the project.  I wonder how many more there will be.  Anyone want to take a guess?  Maybe there will be a cool prize for the winner next year!?!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...