2.02.2012

365 to 30: Day 6, 7, & 8

I may not be posting daily, but I am definitely snapping photos daily. :-)  It's just a matter of me taking the time to load them to the computer.  Today I am actually not using my normal computer, so the workflow is a bit different. But, nevertheless, it is a computer and I can blog on it.

Day 6: January 30, 2012
On Monday, we had family & friends over for a birthday game night.  These were cones that I made for popcorn!  It was a fun and quick project that I found on pinterest.  I was quite proud of them! :-)

Day 7: January 31, 2012

This is one of my favorite things!  Zoe absolutely loves to sleep on the couch with a pillow.  It cracks me up whenever I see it.  So documenting this is a must!

Day 8: February 1, 2012
This was probably the only photo of this post that I actually got semi creative.  While deciding to eat a yummy bowl of strawberries in our hotel room, I decided to do a little photoshoot in the window sill.

I hope everyone is having a great first week of February!

1 comment:

  1. Love the strawberries.....Strawberry girl of mine. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...